5th ANNUAL ERM LEADERSHIP SUMMIT INDIA 2020
Globalization and advancement in technology have extended the boundaries within which organizations conduct their businesses. This ever-changing business environment has been witnessing various ignominious breakdowns, from natural disasters to corporate frauds and scandals to financial crisis. With growing complexities in business environments, the risk factor increases that much. India is attracting the attention of the international business community faster than ever thus heightening the demand for a robust ERM framework across industries. The level of scrutiny is significant, companies cannot afford to ignore the corporate, reputational and personal risks attached to their business activities. Companies urgently need a new approach to meet the growing challenges of integrating new governance, risk and compliance practices at a global scale.
The 5th Annual ERM Leadership Summit India 2020 is designed to create a platform where the various challenges in Enterprise Risk Management can be brought to light and to address and overcome these challenges in a manner beneficial to all sectors. Get to hear from industry leaders and senior professionals as to what they are doing to efficiently manage their enterprise's risks.
Chief Business Development Officer
Country Group Head, Internal Audit & Risk Management, South Asia
Bayer CropScience Ltd.
Head of Internal Audit & Risk Management
Bajaj Consumer Care Ltd.
Senior Vice President, CISO, and Group Head - Risk and Audit
Thomas Cook India Ltd.
EVP & CRO
Chief Risk Officer
SBI General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Capt. Shakil Ahmed
Vice President – Security & Risk
OYO Rooms (Oravel Stays Pvt. Ltd.)
Pre-Sales Manager, India
Head Internal Audit
Bajaj Auto Ltd.
Head – Internal Audit & Risk Management
Firstsource Solutions Ltd.
General Manager Cyber Defense Centre Information Risk Management
Reliance Industries Ltd.
K. N. Vaidyanathan
EVP & CRO
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
SVP & Head – ERM & Outsourcing Risk
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Head of Internal Audit
Lead Pre-Sales GRC - India
Chief Internal Auditor and Head - ICS
Ambuja Cements Ltd.
Global Head – Assurance & Risk Management
Partner & Head – Risk Management
IIFL Wealth & Asset Management
Head – Risk Management & Internal Compliance
Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd.
R. Vaidhyanathan (RV)
Sr. Director - BCM, Head BCM – Governance Risk Compliance & Client Services Cognizant India Pvt. Ltd.
Cognizant Technology Solutions
SVP - Audit
Macrotech Developers Ltd.
VP - Internal Audit
Blue Dart Express Ltd.
Group Executive President – Corporate Audit
Aditya Birla Group
Partner – GRC (Governance Risk & Internal Control)
Mazars Advisory LLP
Appointed Actuary & CRO
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Transitioning into a value based ERM enterprise
- Evolving the right ERM framework for your organisation to form a holistic view of risk
- Cyber security and data protection - Understanding the threat and disaster recovery
- A discussion on emerging risks - predict, prepare & protect the organization
- Managing risks that emerge from adoption of AI, ML and RPA
- Effective crises management & operational resilience with ERM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Head of Enterprise Risk Management
- Chief Financial Officer / Financial Controller
- Chief of Internal Audit, Control & Compliance
- Company Secretary & Head of Legal
- Chairman & members of the Risk Management Committee
- Head of Operational Risk
- Head of Crisis Management
- Head of Fraud Risk Management
KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM THIS SUMMIT
- Best practice Sharing - Learn of the steps, strategies, techniques, methodologies of efficiently and effectively managing riskss
- Know of the emerging trends in risk management
- Mastering operational risk management
- Understand how to manage risk in the age of technology while ensuring security
- Understanding Social media and business resilience policies