4th ANNUAL ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP SUMMIT INDIA 2019
Globalization and advancement in technology have extended the boundaries within which organizations conduct their businesses. This ever-changing business environment has been witness to various ignominious breakdowns, from natural disasters to corporate frauds and scandals to financial crisis. With growing complexities in business environments, the risk factor increases that much. India is attracting the attention of the international business community faster than ever thus heightening the demand for a robust ERM framework across industries. The level of scrutiny is significant, companies cannot afford to ignore the corporate, reputational and personal risks attached to their business activities. Companies urgently need a new approach to meet the growing challenges of integrating new governance, risk and compliance practices at a global scale.
The 4th Annual Enterprise Risk Management Leadership Summit India 2019 is designed to create a platform where the various challenges in Enterprise Risk Management can be brought to light and to address and overcome these challenges in a manner beneficial to all sectors. Get to hear from industry leaders and senior professionals as to what they are doing to efficiently manage their enterprise's risks.
Chief Risk Officer
Sharekhan BNP Paribas Financial Service Pvt. Ltd.
Amit Kumar Baveja
General Manager - Internal Audit
Asian Paints Ltd
Head- Internal Audit & Risk Management
Group Head - Assurance and Internal Audit
Head - Risk Management & Chief Risk Officer
PNB MetLife India Insurance Company
Chief Internal Auditor & Group Head-Management Assurance
SREI Equipment Finance Limited
D J Mathews
Head – Internal Controls & Audit
Bajaj Auto Ltd.
Head - Business Finance, Internal Audit & Risk Management
Tech Mahindra Business Services Limited
Sr. Vice President – Internal Audit & Risk Management
JSW Steel Ltd
Chief Internal Auditor
Metro Shoes Limited
Mukundan K V
Chief Assurance & Risk Executive
Allcargo Logistics Ltd
N.K.V. Roop Kumar
EVP & Chief - Risk, Information & Cyber Security Management
SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Vice President & Chief Internal Auditor
Chief Risk Officer
IIFL Wealth & Asset Management
Head - Enterprise Risk Management
Hindalco Industries Ltd.
Sr. VP Internal Audit & Chief Risk Officer
Max Life Insurance Company Limited
Chief Compliance and Risk Officer
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Head - Management Audit and Assurance Services
Adani Ports & SEZ
Head of Internal Audit
Nestlé India Ltd.
Chief Risk Officer
Reliance Life Insurance
Risk Management - Internal Audit
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Effective Enterprise Risk Management - Building an efficient and sustainable GRC model for your organization
- Key attributes of a strong leader to drive the ERM initiative
- Cybersecurity and Digital Risk Management - Why must CIOs prepare and engage?
- Crisis Management - Improving your organizations readiness
- Addressing the Risk Talent crunch - forcing organizations to implement out of-the box initiatives at attracting and retaining talented risk professionals
- Enterprise Risk Management Expectations for 2019 and Beyond
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Head of Enterprise Risk Management
- Chief Financial Officer / Financial Controller
- Chief of Internal Audit, Control & Compliance
- Company Secretary & Head of Legal
- Chairman & members of the Risk Management Committee
- Head of Operational Risk
- Head of Crisis Management
- Head of Fraud Risk Management
KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM THIS SUMMIT
- Best practice Sharing - Learn of the steps, strategies, techniques, methodologies of efficiently and effectively managing risks
- Know of the emerging trends in risk management
- Mastering operational risk management
- Assessing your own organizations current ERM status and identifying areas of improvement
- Networking opportunity with fellow industry experts and professionals